12.20.2011

Lists: Making Them & Checking Them Twice... (12/20)


December 20th
Lists: Do you make lists? Do you like to cross them off a list physically or do you put them in your iPhone or Blackberry? Do they work? If not, what will you do to make them work in 2012? What’s on your list(s) right now?

I have to make a list. 


When I was finishing up graduate school earlier this year, I had to keep up a checklist or I knew I wouldn't finish my homework, let alone the laundry (or know if i finished it at all!) 

Now, as school finished, I use the calendar in my iPhone to keep a tally of what events I have as well as flights, and meetings, and the like. But, I still have to make a physical grocery shopping list, or a mailing list for Christmas cards, or a list of general to-do-ness. 




On my list right now? 
  • Finish the laundry
  • Wrap the Christmas Presents
  • Check in for the flight
  • Choose a wardrobe
  • Pack the suitcase
  • Re-read this list
  • Create a packing list
    • (See, I get a little... obsessive-compulsive about these lists). 
I know someone else who makes a list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment